Epson Stylus NX420 driver and firmware
Drivers and firmware downloads for this Epson item
We have a direct link to download Epson Stylus NX420 drivers, firmware and other resources directly from the Epson site. To protect our site from spammers you will need to enter the verification characters below in order to access the download link.
Related Epson Stylus NX420 Manual Pages
Product Brochure - Page 1
Epson Stylus NX420 Print | Copy | Scan | Photo | Wi-Fi® ® Smart. Simple. Amazing. Features and Beneﬁts Easy • Easy wireless ... up to 2400 dpi - scan important papers, recipes, bills, report cards and photos and save them as JPEGs or PDFs using the included software Affordable • Unsurpassed print quality - get crisp, sharp documents and lab quality photos, all ...
Quick Guide - Page 2
Contents Wireless Network Setup ...4 Installing for the First Time ...4 Setting up Additional Computers ...14 Loading Paper ...18 Using Special Papers ...20 Copying a Document or Photo ... Type ...31 Scanning a Document or Photo ...32 Quick Scanning With the Scan Button ...Scanning With Epson Scan Software ...Scanning with Mac OS X 10.6 ...Restoring and Correcting Photos ...32 33 ...
Quick Guide - Page 3
Solving Problems ...42 Checking for Software Updates ...Error Indicators ...Problems and Solutions ...Where to Get Help ...42 43 44 48 Notices...49 Contents 3
Quick Guide - Page 5
3. When you see this screen, click Install. 4. When you see this screen, select Wireless and click Next. Installing for the First Time 5
Quick Guide - Page 9
... or lowercase letters, enter them correctly. 7. Wait while EpsonNet Setup configures your printer for the network. 8. Follow the instructions on the screen to remove the USB cable from the printer and your computer. 9. When you see the Installation Complete screen, print a test page, then click Finish. Installing for ...
Quick Guide - Page 10
10. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the rest of your software. When installation is complete, remove the CD. To set up additional computers to print to the NX420 Series, see "Setting up Additional Computers" on page 14. Setting Up With the Printer Buttons 1. Follow the instructions on the screen to start the printer's wireless ...
Quick Guide - Page 12
7. When you see the Firewall Warning screen, click Next. Note: If you see a firewall alert message, click Unblock or Allow to let EpsonNet Setup continue. Do not select Ask Me Later, Keep Blocking, or Block. 8. Wait while EpsonNet Setup configures your printer for the network. 9. When you see the Installation Complete screen, print a test page, then click Finish. 12 Wireless Network Setup
Quick Guide - Page 13
10. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the rest of your software. When installation is complete, remove the CD. To set up additional computers to print to the printer, see "Setting up Additional Computers" on page 14. Entering Your SSID Manually If your network doesn't broadcast it's name (SSID), follow the steps in this section to enter it manually. 1. ...
Quick Guide - Page 14
...page 11 to enter your network password. Setting up Additional Computers 1. Insert the printer software CD. 2. Windows 7 and Windows Vista: If you see...see the User Account Control screen, click Yes or Continue. Windows XP: When you see the Software Installation screen, continue with step 3. Mac OS X: Double-click the Epson 3. When you see this screen, click Install. icon. 14 Wireless Network Setup
Quick Guide - Page 15
4. When you see this screen, select Wireless and click Next. 5. When you see this screen, select This printer is already on my wireless network, then click Next. 6. Wait while the software is installed. 7. For Mac OS X 10.6: Skip to step 12. Setting up Additional Computers 15
Quick Guide - Page 17
11. When you see the Installation Complete screen, print a test page, then click Finish. 12. Follow the instructions on the screen to install the rest of your software. When installation is complete, remove the CD. Setting up Additional Computers 17
Quick Guide - Page 26
... the online User's Guide. Before you start, make sure you've installed your printer software and connected your Epson printer to your computer as described on the Start Here sheet. Tip: It's a good idea to check for updates to your Epson printer's software (see page 42 for instructions). Printing in Windows 1. Open a photo or document in a Windows program. 2. Open the File...
Quick Guide - Page 27
...document Orientation Note: For quick access to the most common settings, click the Shortcuts tab and select one ...can create your own presets by clicking the Save Settings button on the Advanced tab. 5. If you want... click the Page Layout tab and select settings as necessary. 6. For more printing options, click the... your online User's Guide. 7. Click OK to save your settings. Printing in Windows 27
Quick Guide - Page 28
8. Click OK or Print to start printing. This window appears and shows the progress of your print job. Cancel printing Printing With a Macintosh Follow the steps below to print from ... File menu and select Print. 3. Select your Epson printer as the Printer setting. Select your Epson printer Click to expand 4. Click the arrow to expand the Print window, if necessary. 28 Printing From Your Computer
Quick Guide - Page 42
...support website for free updates to your NX420 Series software. Open your online User's Guide and select Download the Latest Software or visit Epson's support website at epson.com/support (U.S.) or epson.ca/support (Canada). With Windows, you can select Driver Update on the Maintenance tab in the printer settings window. You can also click Start or , select...
Quick Guide - Page 45
The printer does not appear in the Add Printer window (Mac OS X) Make sure the printer driver was installed correctly and that your computer's TCP/IP settings are configured correctly. Cannot print over the network
Quick Guide - Page 48
...(Canada) and select your product for solutions to common problems. You can download drivers and documentation, get FAQs and troubleshooting advice, or email Epson with your questions. Speak ... Support Representative Before you call Epson for support, please have the following information ready: Product name (Epson Stylus NX420 Series) Product serial number (located on ...
Quick Guide - Page 53
... freight prepaid, so long as you use an address in Canada or the U.S. (excluding Puerto Rico and ..., e.g., dealer or user-added boards or components. Epson is not responsible for warranty service should ... properly as a result of misuse, abuse, improper installation, neglect, improper shipping, damage caused ..., flood, and lightning, improper electrical current, software problems, interaction Notices 53
Start Here - Page 3
...See below for details on each connection method. 3 Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions. Wireless Connection You will need to install the software on every computer that will print to the printer. Temporary use of a USB cable (not included) is recommended for the first installation only. After the...
Start Here - Page 4
On-screen help with your software Select Help or ? when you're using your software. Epson Technical Support Visit epson.com/support where you can download drivers, view manuals, get FAQs, or e-mail Epson. Press to select upper-case letters (ABC), lower-case letters (abc), or numbers and symbols (123). Press + or - ...
Get Help Online
Get immediate support for your Epson Stylus NX420 questions from HelpOwl.com.
Epson Nx420 E-01 Error Code
Recent Epson Stylus NX420-related questions:
Epson Nx420 E-01 Error Code
Hello, I cannot get the E-01 error code to clear. I have tried powering on and off and unplugging th...
Complete Epson customer service contact information including steps to reach representatives, hours of operation, customer support links and more from ContactHelp.com.
Locate the Epson corporate office headquarters phone number, address and more at CorporateOfficeOwl.com.
Find free Epson Stylus NX420 manuals and user guides available at ManualOwl.com. Try out our unique manual viewer allowing you to interact with manuals from directly within your browser!